Our construction litigation attorneys zealously represent clients to achieve the results you want at a price that makes sense. We work quickly and efficiently to minimize costs and maximize your reward. We are experienced with:
- Mechanics lien litigation
- Bond claims (both private and under the Miller Act and Little Miller Act)
- Terminations for default
- Bid protests
- Claims for equitable adjustment
- “Delay and impact” claims
- Construction and design defect claims
- Change Order and extra work disputes
- Construction Mediation
- Construction arbitration
We work on both sides of the fence…make sure we’re on your side.
We represent property owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, sureties, designers, and other construction professionals, and we can work for you. We regularly appear before courts, arbitration panels, and government agencies in both Maryland and DC.
Get the help you need now.
To find out how the attorneys of Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC can help build your case in Construction disputes, call us at 410.995.5800 or email an attorney from our Civil Litigation Group.