If you’re having a problem with a government contract, you need us. We have the experience you need to get the results you want. We represent government contractors and sub-contractors in government bid protests and contract claims before federal agnecies and contract disputes in the state and federal courts in Maryland and DC, including judicial and appellate review of administrative decisions. We understand public policy and the agency decision-making processes.
We’ve got the experience that you want on your side.
We represent clients such as:
- The General Services Administration (GAO)
- The Small Business Administration (SBA)
- The Maryland State Board of Contract Appeals
- The U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and
- Other federal and state courts and government agencies.
We’ll help you when you have difficulties with government contracts.
To find out how the attorneys of Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC can help you when you have a problem with a government contract, call us at 410.995.5800 or email an attorney from our Civil Litigation Practice Group.