Sure, government contracting is complex and competitive, but with the right legal guidance, it can be an excellent business opportunity. That’s why the attorneys in our Business & Transactional Group and Intellectual Property Group work together to help your business navigate the legal minefields of the government contracting space. We work with prime contractors and subcontractors, educating them to avoid costly pitfalls when planning teaming or joint ventures, and drafting and performing contracts and subcontracts.
We help when problems arise.
When disputes come up, we help resolve them. If necessary, we call in the Litigation Group to represent clients before government agencies in GAO bid protests and SBA size protests. Our attorneys advise small businesses that are pursuing a status under government set-asides for minority-owned, women-owned, and veteran-owned businesses, and those seeking 8a and SDB certification.
When it comes to government contracts, we do it all.
We can help you with the full gamut of government contract issues, including:
- Teaming agreements, strategic alliances, and joint ventures
- Protection of intellectual property under government contracts, including copyright protection, contractor patent rights, technical data rights and trademark and trade secrets protection
- SBA issues including minority-owned and women-owned business set-asides, 8a and Service disabled veteran-owned small business certification, mentor-protégé relationships, and small business size standard issues
- Performance disputes, including disputes between prime contractors and subcontractors;
- Security clearance issues
- Ethics and procurement integrity issues.
We help you find that silver lining in government contracts.
To find out how the attorneys of Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC can make government contracts work for your business, call us at 410.995.5800 or email an attorney from our Business and Transactional Practice Group.