No matter what product you make or what service you provide, your employees are the heart of your business. Our attorneys can provide you with advice and guidance on the legal side of labor and employment issues so that your business is a place where people love to come to work. They’ll be more productive and loyal, and that can help your business be even more successful.
We’ll offer our insight to help manage the employment relationship and protect the rights and interests of employers. We can advise you on the full range of labor and employment law issues, including the development, preparation, and implementation of:
- employment agreements
- non-competition covenants
- personalized employee manuals
- employee severance agreements
- employee incentive plans
We can also give you sound advice born from years of experience on management issues, such as:
- Wage and hour compliance
- Record-keeping policies and procedures
- Employee reviews and disciplinary procedures
- Terminations and reductions in force
- Internal investigations of employee claims
- Protection of intellectual property
If a dispute arises that you can’t resolve with mediation, arbitration, or negotiation, our experienced attorneys will represent you in wrongful discharge claims, wage and hour claims, discrimination claims, and enforcement of restrictive covenants.
areas of focus
Our attorneys and support staff are experienced in all of the key aspects of labor and employment law, including:
- Employment, Non-Competition and Severance Agreements
- Employment Discipline and Discharge
- Employee Policies and Procedures
- Wage & Hour Compliance and Litigation
- Employment Audits
- Employment Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Affordable Care Act
- FMLA and ADA
- HR Advice and Counseling
- Management and Employee Training
- Workplace Investigations
It’s our business to help your business succeed.
To find out how the attorneys of Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC can help you handle labor and employment law issues, call us at 410.995.5800 or email an attorney from our Labor and Employment Law Practice Group.