Susan Rapaport heads our Community Association practice, representing condominiums, homeowners associations, and housing cooperatives throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia. For over twenty-five years, she has been working to help community associations with a myriad of issues including:
- community association formation
- community association governance
- governing document interpretation and amendment
- assessment collections
- rules and covenant enforcement
- community association litigation
- developer transition and warranty claims
She has also represented emerging and established small businesses and has provided a wide range of legal services to them.
Susan lives in Montgomery, County, Maryland with her husband, and two dogs. She enjoys traveling and reading.