Charlie Slade serves as Of Counsel at Davis Agnor Rapaport & Skalny in our firm’s Estate Planning and Probate & Trust Administration practice groups. Charlie is a Howard County native and a graduate of Howard High School and the University of Baltimore. Charlie has been a practicing Certified Public Accountant and Maryland attorney for over 40 years. Combining his professions has enabled Charlie to advise over 300 families on practical estate planning while saving as much income, estate and inheritance taxes as possible.
Charlie maintained a professional presence in Howard County for many years until he relocated to Florida in 2015. He is a retired Maryland National Guard Combat Engineer of the 121st Engineer Battalion located at the Ellicott City Armory. Throughout the early years of his career, he was actively involved in community and professional organizations throughout Howard County, and later served as the Education Chairperson for Maryland Society of Accountants.
Areas of Focus
- Howard County Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Trinity School, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Maryland Society of Accounting & Tax Professionals, Member
- Education Committee, Past Chair
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Estates and Trusts Section, Member
- University of Baltimore, B.S. in Accounting
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.