There’s profit to be made in Franchises…we’ll help you get it.
It seems like a slam-dunk—start a new franchise or open a proven one. And, it can be an excellent business venture, if you do it right from the beginning. We’ll help you with it all—from the preparation and registration of Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) on behalf of Franchisors to the negotiation of franchise agreements on behalf of Franchisees.
We can assist franchisors in structuring their franchise systems, updating FDDs, and obtaining state registrations. If you are seeking to purchase a franchise business, our team can also help you review and identify differentiators among franchise models and negotiate franchise agreements on your behalf.
When it comes to franchises, we do it all.
We can you provide you with the following services:
- Preparation of initial Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) and annual updating.
- Obtain State Franchise Registration and Registration Renewals.
- Counsel on franchise sales compliance and franchise relationship laws.
- Negotiate Franchise Agreement and Site Selection Agreements.
- Advice on Franchise System Operations/Administrative Manual and other Franchise procedures and policies in order to ensure greater brand protection and minimized risk of vicarious liability.
- Trademark registration and protection.
- Area development agreements.
- Purchase, sale, and transfer of existing franchised businesses.
- License Agreements.
- Business Opportunities and Notices of Exemption.
We’ll help you explore the benefits of a franchise for you.
To find out how the attorneys of Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC can help you establish a successful franchise, call us at 410.995.5800 or email an attorney from our Business and Transactional Practice Group.