When the going gets tough, we’ll be there.
No one wants a dispute to end up in court, but sometimes it just can’t be avoided. When a matter cannot be resolved through negotiation, arbitration, or mediation, we’re here to help. Our attorneys have decades of experience successfully representing clients before administrative agencies, state courts (at both the trial and appellate levels), and federal courts. No matter what type of issue you face, we can help you resolve it so you can get back to business. We’ve worked with thousands of business owners to solve disputes involving business transactions, contracts, real estate, construction, employment, and more.
Leave the hard part to us.
Being involved in litigation is stressful. That’s why we ensure that you understand every step of the process and are completely comfortable with our approach to your case. We carefully balance the costs, benefits, and risks of litigation against the range of possible outcomes, and we advise you on available alternatives. Rely on us to be thorough, passionate advocates who carefully calibrate our litigation strategy to be consistent with your goals and risk tolerance. You can count on our decades of successful courtroom experience, understanding of your business, and our steadfast commitment to helping you protect what you’ve worked so hard to build.
Protect your business and put your mind at ease.
We can help you address commercial litigation in a wide range of areas, including:
- Business Litigation
- Disputes Amongst Business Owners
- Government Contracting Disputes
- Intellectual Property & Technology Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Wage & Hour Compliance and Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Community Association Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Banking & Financial Institutions Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Franchise Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Regulatory Compliance and Internal Investigations
- Responses to Subpoena and e-Discovery
When you’re involved in litigation that affects your business, we’re here to help. To learn more about our experienced legal solutions for you or your company, please contact our Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
- Government Contracting
- Cyber Security & Technology
- Emerging Companies
- Real Estate
- Construction & Development
- Professional Services
- Retail and Hospitality
- Financial Services
- Minority Business Enterprises
- Child Care & Educational Institutions
- Health Care
- Advertising & Marketing
- Media, Sports & Entertainment
- Religious Organizations