Labor & Employment
Let’s get to work.
No matter what line of business you’re in, your employees are the heart of it. Our highly experienced attorneys can provide you with sound legal advice and prudent guidance regarding labor and employment issues so you can create a place where people love coming to work. With a workforce in place that’s happy, loyal, and productive, your business can be its most successful.
Make the most of your employment relationship.
We’re here to offer valuable insights that enhance working environments while protecting your rights and interests. We can advise you on a full range of labor and employment law issues, including employment agreements, non-competition covenants, severance agreements, incentive programs, and more. If a dispute arises that you can’t resolve with mediation, arbitration, or negotiation, our attorneys will zealously represent you in wrongful discharge claims, wage and hour claims, discrimination claims, and enforcement of restrictive covenants. Rely on us to mitigate your legal risk and enhance your operational effectiveness.
We’re dedicated to supporting your business success.
Our attorneys and support staff are experienced in all of the key aspects of labor and employment law, including:
- Employment, Non-Competition & Severance Agreements
- Employment Discipline & Discharge
- Employee Policies & Procedures
- Wage & Hour Compliance & Litigation
- Employment Audits
- Employment Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Affordable Care Act
- FMLA & ADA
- Human Resources Advice & Counseling
- Management & Employee Training (SHRM Provider Certified)
- Workplace Investigations
We’re here to help you foster a sought-after work environment that’s built on a strong foundation. To learn more, please contact our Labor & Employment Practice Group.
- Government Contracting
- Cyber Security & Technology
- Emerging Companies
- Real Estate
- Construction & Development
- Professional Services
- Retail and Hospitality
- Financial Services
- Minority Business Enterprises
- Child Care & Educational Institutions
- Health Care
- Advertising & Marketing
- Media, Sports & Entertainment
- Religious Organizations