Employment Discipline and Discharge
Employment issues are sensitive…so are we.
When you know the rules, it’s easier to follow them. Our attorneys will explain employment laws concerning:
- Harassment and retaliation
- Title VII
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Section 1981 of the Civil Rights Act of 1866
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act (GINA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Lily Ledbetter Act
- State and local fair employment practices statutes
We’ll work through the confusing maze of employment laws.
We’ll help you understand employment laws that impact your workplace decisions and develop common sense solutions that minimize legal risks. We advise you about:
- Policies and procedures
- Internal investigations
- Major employment decisions such as RIFs
- Individual employment decisions such as discipline and discharge
- Drafting employment contracts and severance agreements
- Training management in all areas of labor and employment law
We also defend our clients in administrative investigations conducted by the EEOC and other federal, state or local agencies, as well as in lawsuits in federal and state court, including class actions and jury trials.
When it comes to employee discipline and discharge, you have to be careful.
Find out how the attorneys of Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC can help you handle employment issues, call us at 410.995.5800 or email an attorney from our Labor and Employment Law Practice Group.