Chris realizes that estate planning is the easiest thing in the world to put off, and that’s why he’s committed to making the process comfortable, easy, and accessible. Whether it’s making sure the right people are in charge of caring for your children, drafting trusts for special needs beneficiaries, engaging in complex estate tax planning, or crafting documents to account for any number of unique circumstances, Chris has worked with thousands of Maryland individuals and families to put together the right plan for them.
Chris focuses his practice on estate planning to help his clients prepare for the unexpected, and estate administration, to help make sure a loved one’s wishes are carried out. Prior to joining the firm, Chris spent six years at a boutique estates and trusts firm in Baltimore County.
A long-time resident of Howard County, Chris is proud to serve his community. He spends as much of his free time as he can with his wife and three young boys. Chris enjoys cooking for his family and spending time with friends.
Areas of Focus
- General Power of Attorney
- Advance Directives & Medical Decision – Making
- Planning for Children
- Disability & Long-Term Care Planning
- Asset Protection
- Tax Planning
- Planning for Same-Sex Couples & Domestic Partners
- Business Succession Planning
- Special Needs Trusts
- Premarital Agreements
- Co-Ownership Living Agreements
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2022