Any real estate transaction is a major transaction. And, unless you do it everyday, it’s something most people don’t have much experience with. Lucky for you, we do it everyday. We successfully acquire, sell, develop, finance, construct, lease, and operate residential and commercial real estate projects throughout the region. Join the many real estate operations throughout the Baltimore-Washington corridor that have tapped into the legal experience, negotiation skills, and contract savvy of the Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC Real Estate Group.
Our legal team also regularly provides representation to clients in title insurance claims and survey matters, boundary line disputes, mechanic's lien claims, applications for variances, conditional use/special exceptions, the formation and governance of homeowners associations, and the declaration of condominium regimes.
We take a multidisciplinary approach.
Our Real Estate Group has the ability to tap into the resources of other Practice Groups within the firm. Our multi-disciplinary approach is efficient and more cost effective for our clients, giving us the ability to consider all issues the client faces, including tax, banking and finance, exchanges, workouts of defaulted loans, foreclosures, bankruptcy, and the formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other business entities for the acquisition and ownership of real estate.
Real estate is your business. Your success is our business.
You know what it takes to put together a successful real estate transaction—the right location, a smart strategy, an in-depth understanding of the market and an experienced support team. With our decades of experience, we know what it takes for your business to grow. Our multi-disciplinary team has worked with real estate professionals like you in a range of fields, including:
- developers and homebuilders
- real estate brokers
- entrepreneurs and investors
- landlords and tenants
Our team approach means we can develop a solution tailored for your unique situation. We can:
- help developers and investors with acquisition contracts
- work with landlords and tenants to prepare, negotiate, and review leases and other contracts
- help clients resolve title insurance claims, boundary line disputes, liens and variance applications
- assist borrowers and lenders with all aspects of settlement and closing for commercial real estate transactions
- prepare, negotiate, and review custom home construction contracts, contractor agreements, and architectural agreements
- handle workouts of defaulted loans, foreclosures, bankruptcy
- assist with the formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other business entities for the acquisition and ownership of real estate
Service and support that rise above the expected.
When you work with our team, you can rest assured knowing that our attorneys are experienced in all areas of real estate law. We always take the time to talk with you at length so that we understand the goals of your real estate project and can develop the best solution for you.
Your clients expect fast, personal service from you and you can expect the same from us. Whenever you need us, we are a quick phone call away.
areas of focus
We have decades of experience working with real estate clients in a range of areas, including:
- Commercial Leasing
- Land Development
- Title Insurance & Settlement Services (through Crossroads Title Group, LLC)
We’ll help you land your Real Estate transactions successfully.
To find out how the attorneys of Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC can help you make sure your real estate transactions are a success, call us at 410.995.5800 or email an attorney from our Real Estate Practice Group.