Hannah is a member of the firm’s Estate Planning and Elder Law practice area. With her degree in Gerontology, Hannah is well equipped to understand the emotional, physical, and mental aspects of aging in clients, as well as the complexities that are involved with planning for the future. She is committed to caring for her clients, as well as ensuring that their wishes and needs are met, while being informed of every decision along the way. Most importantly, she wishes to ensure that every client feels as if their voice is heard.
Hannah also concentrates her practice on Estate, Probate & Trust Administration, assisting clients with a variety of legal and personal issues, such as dealing with the loss of a loved one whilst administering an Estate, as well as handling any issues that arise during the Probate process.
Prior to joining the firm, Hannah worked with various firms that focused their practice on Elder Law, Estate Planning and Estate, Probate and Trust Administration. She also assisted with editing and publishing “Elder Law in Maryland,” and worked on legislative efforts involving Medicaid in Maryland.
Hannah currently resides in Baltimore, Maryland. In her spare time, she is an avid artist who loves to paint. She also enjoys cooking, hiking and spending quality time with her family, which includes her two cats and dog.
Areas of Focus
- Howard County Estate Planning Council, Member
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association
- California University of Pennsylvania, B.S. in Gerontology
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
- Americorp’s Equal Justice Work’s Elder Justice Program Grant (2018)
- University of Baltimore Students for Public Interest Grant (2018)